The diagram below shows my setup. What it doesn't show is that the floor was a dining room table and the background was the dining room curtains. The "models" loved being able to get on the dining room table.
- Background light: SB-800, Manual 1/64 power, Honlphoto snoot that was opened up to fan out the light.
- Key light (camera right): SB-900, TTL -1.3 EV, Reflective Umbrella
- Hair light (camera left): SB-800, TTL -3.0 EV, shoot through Umbrella
- Camera: D700
- Lens: Nikon 105mm 2.8
- Settings: F/5.6, 1/100s, ISO 200 (though it changed some)
- Radio Poppers to trigger 2 of the lights and the other was just through Nikon CLS (dark small room, really didn't need radio triggers)
- Post processed in Capture NX